Grab your Discounted Finger Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Tester SpO2 Monitor Respiratory Rate FDA/CE Certified while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
Oximeter are a must have in present day situation. It can quickly tell you your the Oxygen Levels in your Blood without ever drawing the blood from your body. This can help you decide to get help right away if levels are low on oxygen levels. It acts as a early warning system so you know what course of action to take. It also has a Heart Rate monitor which can help you determine any irregular heart beats. Works for adults and children very small footprint easily fit in your pocket or purse.
Finger Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Tester SpO2 Monitor Respiratory Rate FDA CE Features:
- Color OLED display, simultaneous display for testing value and plethysmogram.
- The display interface of OLED can rotate four directions with six different display modes after pressing the power button for less than 0.5s.
- Real-time spot-checks
- Pulse waveform & bargraph display
- Advanced setting for alarm
- Functions of audio alarm and pulse sound
- Automatic power off
- Low power consumption down to 0.3%
- 50 hours continuous to work
- Low perfusion ≤0.4%
- Low voltage indicator
- Widely used in hospital, home health care, oxygen bar, community medical centre, alpine area, sports health care etc.
- Display: OLED two color display
- SpO2 Measurement range: 70～99%
- SpO2 Resolution: ±1%
- SpO2 Accuracy: ±2% (70%～99%), unspecified (<70%) Pulse rate
- Pulse Rate Measurement range: 30～240 bpm
- Pulse Rate Resolution: ±1%
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (select larger) Low Perfusion ≤0.4%
- Power: 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline battery x 2 (battery not included)
- Power: Supply voltage: 2.6~3.6V
- Power: Working current: ≤30mA
- Automatically power off when no signal in the oximeter for more than 8 seconds
- Dimension & Weight: 58 (L) × 31(W) × 29(H) mm (2.3*1.2*1.1inch) 60g (0.13lbs)
- 1 x Fingertip Oximeter
- 2 x AAA Batteries Free
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x English user's manual