Grab your Discounted Beginners and Kids 3D Printing Pen with 3x 1.75mm ABS Filament Kit - 2nd Generation while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
The 3D printing pen innovation has brought fun and usability to kids, artists, hobbyists, and professional designers.
A 3D printing pen can be distinguished by its target user, whether that’s a child, a hobbyist, or a professional.
- This 3D pen recommended for kids is one that doesn’t produce an excessive amount of heat, making it safer to use.
3D printing pens can be used in several different applications:
- 3D printing repair: When combined with a 3D printer, 3D pens are ideal for minor post-processing and repair work on a 3D object. They’re especially useful when it comes to hard-to-reach areas. This will most likely benefit hobbyists and professionals.
- Artistic and decorative work: 3D pens are handy in crafts, sculpture, and fine art. A special mention would also be developing raised decorative designs. Naturally, anyone of any age can take part in such activities.
- 3D design and prototyping: Product development in areas like jewelry, fashion, and automotive can be made much easier with a 3D pen. The ability to instantly realize basic 3D shapes is extremely helpful for brainstorming and conceptualizing, suiting both hobbyists and professionals alike.
- Education: A 3D pen is an extremely valid learning tool, especially in areas like mathematics (for drawing geometric shapes), architecture (for modelling), and science (for visualizing physical models like atoms and organs).
Here are some instances where a 3D printing pen is preferable over a 3D printer:
- Developing freestyle hand drawings of objects and free sketch concepts of designs
- Realizing imagined models instead of trying to produce them in CAD software
- Teaching children the basics of 3D printing
- Visualizing ideas in early concept stages of product development (even before prototyping)
- Playing around with 3D technologies in an inexpensive way
2nd Generation 3D Printing Pen with 3x 1.75mm ABS Filament Kit for Beginners & Kids Features:
- Electric heating nozzle integrated and compact design convenient for maintenance and replacement.
- It is lightweight in design and has easier speed control than other 3D pens that are on the market.
- Super silence design.
- Intelligent standby- functional design. when the user forgets to turn off the power ,the product will automatically be converted to standby mode after 5 minutes .
- Adjustment by digital display. PLA, ABS, HIPS and other materials are all suitable to use.
- It has a good plug design for heater and nozzle to help control the temperature. Has an intelligent standby function so it won't be a burden when not being used. Create true masterpieces with this really effective 3D pen that will be suitable for the artists, hobby enthusiasts and the creative individuals in today's society.
- Upgrade version 2nd generation 3D printing pen with Temperature Control LCD. Suit for beginners and kids. It comes with ABS filament in the package. But it is suit for PLA too.
- Input Voltage: AC 110V-220V
- Output Voltage/ Current: DC 12V 3A
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Extrusion: Hot Melt Extrusion Molding Accumulation
- Forming: Three-Dimensional
- Printing: Area Unlimited
- Spinning speed: Adjustable
- Heating Temperature: 160 to 250 Degree Celsius (Adjustable)
- Size: 30 x 44 x187mm
- Weight (without package and accessories): 64G
- Color: Blue
- Plug: EU plug
- Scope: Painters, product designers , hobbyists , children, students, etc.
1 x 3D Printing Pen
1 x EU Power Adapter
3 x ABS 1.75MM Filaments(Random Color)