Grab your Discounted Gold Prep™ Portable Electric Water Pumps Dispenser Drinking Water Pump for 5 Gallon Bottled Drinking Water while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
Gold Prep(™) Drinking Water Pump is ideal for home or office use, its compact size makes it easy to carry, ideal for trailing, picnics, children's sporting events, beach days and barbecues. Automatic Electric Suction Device Is Very Convenient And Useful. Electric pumping device suitable for pure bottled drinking water.
Did you prepare for emergencies by storing 5 gallon water jugs? Are the stores running out of bottled water? This is the pump you need to use that stored water.
Portable Electric Water Pumps Dispenser Drinking Water Pump for 5 Gallon Bottled Drinking Water Features
- Item Type: Drinking Water Pump
- Material: Plastic
- Dimension: 7*7*72cm/2.76*2.76*28.35in
- Flow Rate: 0.9-1.0 gallon/min
- Temperature Range: 0-60 ℃
- Power: 2 D" Size Dry Cell Batteries (Not Included)
- Specially designed new electric water pump, used for 5 liter-5 gallon drinking water bottle.
- Economical. 2"D" size batteries will last for 8 to 10 months (based on 5 gallons per week usage).
- Able to discharge about 260 gallons (1.000 liters) when used continuously
- And this part can be slides according to the height of bottle
- Adjustable the bottle cap according to the depth of container
- Fits most standard bottled water size. Easy to operate, Simple to assemble, No drips or leakage
- Applicable in liquids with low viscosity in addition to water
- Easily installed and used at home, restaurants, office, hospitals, parties, etc.
- BPA-Free: Safe for drinking water, made of high quality food grade plastic
- Battery Compartment: Simple twist on/off mechanism
- Discharge Spout with Lid: prevents drip-page with the lock-tab
- Bottle Cap and Fastener: Fits most 5 or 6 gallon bottles (NOT screw-top bottle
- Unscrew the cap on the pump handle with insert two "D" size batteries checking the polarity onto the compartment.
- Adjust the bottle cap to the height of the container and fix the pump with the fastener. Make sure to keep the tube cover 1/4" to 3/4" above the bottle of container for the best performance.
- Assemble the discharge spout firmly to the discharge hole
- Click the switch to turn on the pump and click again to stop. To use just in short time, push down a little and hold the switch
1*Drinking Water Pump