Grab your Discounted Eachine™ E520S Drone Camera 4K/1080P HD Best Wide Angle Foldable Quadcopter while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
8 Cool Things You Can Do With a Drone
Awesome Aerial Videography
Drones can get shots that are impossible from the ground. Imagine watching a fireworks display from 400 feet! Take pictures of your car or boat from unique angles. You can even make an awesome drone time-lapse video.
Action Cam Drone!
Lots of drones can follow their operators around, so consider rigging your drone to watch you surf, kayak down a raging river, or race a bicycle through the mountains.
Use your drone's high-res camera to get the perfect profile pic, or to commemorate a special event with your friends. Getting the ideal angle is easy when you can move your camera anywhere. Weddings, anniversaries, bar mitzvahs – the possibilities are endless!
Look Over Your Property
Want to see if your roof is okay without breaking out a ladder? Want to check up on the tops of your trees? Need a 360-degree video for insurance? Your drone is the perfect tool for getting eyes on that hard-to-reach part of your property.
Join (or Start) a Drone Club
Flying a drone doesn't have to be a solo experience. There are thousands of model aircraft clubs across the U.S., and some even have their own airfields.
Make Maps or 3-D Models
Need an updated photo map of your property? Want a 3-D model of something big? Fly your drone around it, take a bunch of pictures from different angles, and whip up a map or model.
Start Your Own Drone Business
Drones are being used in businesses like aerial surveying, crop management, commercial aerial videography, and small package delivery.
Join a Drone Racing Circuit
Drone racing leagues have sprung up across the U.S., with the Drone Racing League as the major professional outfit. Pilots with video goggles and catlike reflexes race high-speed, purpose-built drones through obstacle courses.
Eachine™ E520S Drone Camera 4K/1080P HD Best Wide Angle Foldable Quadcopter Description:
- Brand Name: Eachine
- Model : E520S
- Frequency: 2.4G
- Channel: 4CH
- G-yro: 6 axis
- Flying Weight: 248g (with Battery)
- Motor: 8*23mm Brushed Coreless
- Quadcopter Battery: 7.4V 1200mAh Lipo (Included)
- Transmitter Battery: 4 x 1.5 AAA Battery (NOT Included)
- Flying Time: 14-16mins
- Charging Time: 120-150mins
- R/C Distance: 200-300m
- Color: Black
- Camera Optional: 720P / 2.4G WiFi 1080P / 5G WiFi 1080P / 2.4G WiFi 4K HD / 5G WiFi 4K HD
- FOV: 120° Wide Angle
- Pixel: 720P--Picture/Video: 1280*720
- 1080P--Picture: 1920*1088, Video: 1280*720 (Saved on Mobile Phone)
- 1080P--Picture: 1920*1088, Video: 1920*1080 (Saved on SD Card)
- 4K--Picture/Video: 3840*2160 (support IOS 6 or above and Android high-end system)
- 4K--Picture/Video: 2560*1440 (Saved on SD Card)
- Supported SD Cards: Supporting Micro SD with capacity up to 128 GB
- (4K Version is recommended to use high-speed or brand card)
- WiFi Distance: 2.4G WiFi: 50-70m
- 5G WiFi: 150-250m
- Quad's Size: 40*28*7.5cm (the arms not folded, with props guard)
- 15*11*7.5cm (the arms folded)
Eachine™ E520S Drone Camera 4K/1080P HD Best Wide Angle Foldable Quadcopter Features:
- With foldable arm, small size, easy to carry.
- GPS positioning mode provides a more accurate flight.
- With 5G / 2.4G WiFi function can be connected APP, APK system to take pictures/video, real-time transmission through the phone camera image
- 5G wifi fpv distance up to 250m.
- Optional 720P / 2.4G WiFi 1080P / 5G WiFi 1080P / 2.4G WiFi 4K HD / 5G WiFi 4K HD camera give wide range high definition pictures and video.
- Follow me: the aircraft will fix the controlling cellphone and follow the operator whichever direction he moves.
- With altitude hold mode function provides stable flight.
- Surround action will enable the aircraft flying in a circle, providing cooler shooting perspective.
- Waypoint flight mode, just draw a route on the screen, the copter as the give path.
- With 7.4V 1200mAh battery, the fly time up to 16 mins.
- With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying .
- With One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home.
- One Key Takeoff /Landing. One press automatically taking off or landing, the drone will take off or go back to the position where it took off.
- With low power protection over current protection.
- 2.4GHz Technology Adopted for Anti-Interference.
- 4 Channel which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly.
- 6-axis g-yro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control.
- It have 3-level flight speed to switch that can make more fun with the flying.
- The quadcopter fuselage is made of high strength and resistant engineering plastics,lightweight and durable resistance.
- Function: Up/down, Forward/backward, Turn left/right, Sideward flight, 3-level flight speed, LED Light, GPS Positioning, Follow Me, Surrounding Flight, Waypoint Flight, Altitude Hold Mode, Headless Mode, One Key Return, One Key Takeoff /Landing, WiFi FPV, Camera/Video
- 1 x Eachine E520S RC Quadcopter
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x 7.4V 1200mAh Lipo Battery (Can be choose the battery quantity when place an order)
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 4 x Protection Cover
- 2 x Spare Blades
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x User Manual
4k Memory Card Note:
Regarding the use of 4K memory cards, because the E520S image transmission board uses an embedded linux system, currently it only supports FAT32 format file systems with a capacity below 32G. If it cannot be used, usually the SD card is not formatted normally.
- Select a suitable SD card. It is recommended to use a Brand Card with U1 level or higher. The maximum capacity is 32G.
- Use the Windows operating system to format the SD card. DO NOT Select the “Format Option -- Quick Format” .
- (Embedded Linux system FAT32 format corresponds to W95 FAT32)
- If it still cannot be used, it is recommended to use SDFormatterV4.0 tool to reformat.
- If the customer chooses a SD card lower than U1 level, it can be used if it is properly formatted as described above, but there is a hidden danger of incomplete data writing when taking pictures or complex scenes of image transmission, such as photo saving Incomplete, video blurred, etc.